View Single Post
Old February 3 2013, 03:58 AM   #164
Jan
Commodore

Re: We haven't had a conversation about tipping in awhile

trekkiedane wrote: View Post
^But her employers posted similar personal information before she did -what was she supposed to think? -anyone would think it was OK to do so!
Really? They'd think that a corporation would do so without permission? I don't

doubleohfive wrote: View Post
What "personal information" did she post? More importantly, what kind of sad prick do you have to be to take pleasure in someone else being fired?
The pastor's full name and signature. Given that people found and told him about it when the picture went viral, that's plenty, I'd say.

And I don't take pleasure in the server getting fired. I'm simply glad that there's no chance I'll ever give her my credit card for even a moment. Somebody might convince her that it was okay for her to share that information.

trekkiedane wrote: View Post
Oh, leave him alone, he probably thinks some "god" is more important than real people...
SHE doesn't think anything of the sort. Would you care to make any more incorrect and baseless assumptions?

I'm all in favor of servers getting every cent they can. It's hard word, I know. But if they want to let off steam there are plenty of places where it could have been done by simply transcribing the note. But she crossed the line bigtime.

Jan
Jan is online now   Reply With Quote