View Single Post
Old February 3 2013, 12:27 AM   #1
Zefram_Cochrane
First Faster Than Light

View Zefram_Cochrane's Twitter Profile Send a message via ICQ to Zefram_Cochrane Send a message via AIM to Zefram_Cochrane Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zefram_Cochrane Send a message via Yahoo to Zefram_Cochrane
Star Trek: Full Speed Ahead #4: "Milk Run"

Gibraltar said he wished I would return to TrekBBS, and the fact is that I had abandoned this place for Ad Astra (since I'm a site admin), but I want to represent United Trek a bit more since we redid the site not too long ago, we're taking on some new authors, and doing more with the group. Now's certainly not the time to close doors, you have to kick them wide open.

FSA has gotten a bit of a facelift since the last time I posted here. I kind of trashed the last few stories and took on a co-writer. We're collaborating on the character arcs and trying to fit FSA within the TNG envelope. If you haven't read the pilot episode, you can read/download it at Issuu.com, where TrekUnited Publishing has it up: http://issuu.com/trekunited/docs/garcia-fsa-1-121214a

FSA is highly serialized, so reading the first episode(s) are kind of a must, in my opinion. However, Gibraltar has told me that he feels you can pick up on FSA anywhere in the story, so I guess it's all a matter of perspective.

For those curious: The original FSA thread is here, but it's old and obsolete now with all the changes, so I don't recommend reading it unless you want to compare/contrast.

Anyway, I'm going to try and post more fics up for your reading pleasure. Looking forward to getting back into the mix!

-- ZC

Visit my writing blog or my fanfic profile at Ad Astra.

Last edited by Zefram_Cochrane; February 3 2013 at 01:08 AM.
Zefram_Cochrane is offline   Reply With Quote