Thread: Dating Range?
View Single Post
Old February 2 2013, 03:00 AM   #25
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Horse Man

Send a message via ICQ to Rainbow Dash Send a message via AIM to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Yahoo to Rainbow Dash
Re: Dating Range?

teacake wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post

She isn't that attractive, which is what makes her even more interesting. She's really into being happy with your body and not being beauty obsessed. She has started a fan community based on accepting yourself as you are, it's full of some really wonderful stories mostly from young vulnerable people. I was always kind of taken aback by how down to earth she seems in interviews.

Also, I like dress ups
Really? I think she's gorgeous! Maybe it's her personality and attitude, but I also find her physically appealing. Plus, she was accepted into Juilliard and turned it down. That makes her really hot in my book.
I mean in the conventional pop star sense. I think most women are actually attractive
I'm glad we agree!
I'm also a big fan of Katy Perry. She's so damned adorable.
I think heaven is what you make it. When I close my eyes for the final time, I hope to wake up standing in a grassy, breezy, sunlit field, a green tennis ball at my feet, and a little black lab, with a white diamond on her chest, running right towards me.
Rainbow Dash is offline   Reply With Quote