Thread: Dating Range?
View Single Post
Old February 2 2013, 01:22 AM   #19
J. Allen
I Only Want To Know

Send a message via ICQ to J. Allen Send a message via AIM to J. Allen Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to J. Allen Send a message via Yahoo to J. Allen
Re: Dating Range?

teacake wrote: View Post
Mr. Laser Beam wrote: View Post
teacake wrote: View Post
My test would be..

Me: Do you like Lady Gaga?

Dude: It is TOTAL CRAP!!! (has never listened to it other than in the background of course)

/ GONG!! Good bye.

(actually I have never heard any of her songs. I just know I find her not at all attractive.)
She isn't that attractive, which is what makes her even more interesting. She's really into being happy with your body and not being beauty obsessed. She has started a fan community based on accepting yourself as you are, it's full of some really wonderful stories mostly from young vulnerable people. I was always kind of taken aback by how down to earth she seems in interviews.

Also, I like dress ups
Really? I think she's gorgeous! Maybe it's her personality and attitude, but I also find her physically appealing. Plus, she was accepted into Juilliard and turned it down. That makes her really hot in my book.
"If you'd come today you would've reached a whole nation. Israel in 4 B.C. had no mass communication. " - Judas, Jesus Christ Superstar
J. Allen is offline   Reply With Quote