View Single Post
Old February 1 2013, 10:07 PM   #90
DarKush
Rear Admiral

Re: If Not Wonder Woman...Then Who?

RoJoHen wrote: View Post
I guess what I was getting at with my post is the Marvel has more female characters that I would be interested in seeing having solo projects, not so much that they already have popular solo female characters. Ms. Marvel, for instance, I would love to see developed as a solo franchise, or at least introduced in the next Avengers movie. I think Marvel has some fantastic female characters that have a lot of potential to be far more popular then they are.
I think Marvel has been building up Carol Danvers for a while now, so we'll see if she gets a movie or at least an important role in the SHIELD show or some upcoming Marvel TV show. From what I read of her Ms. Marvel series I liked it and could see some of that being adapted for the big or small screen. As for the new Captain Marvel series, it hasn't really grabbed me, though I did like the Carol-Monica Rambeau team up.

I do agree that Marvel does have some great female characters, and wouldn't mind seeing more in solo projects in print or on the screen.
DarKush is offline   Reply With Quote