View Single Post
Old February 1 2013, 03:58 PM   #142
bullethead
Fleet Captain

Re: Official New Star Trek 2012 Game for the PC, PS3 & X360

Zardoza wrote: View Post
LeadHead wrote: View Post
Hartzilla2007 wrote: View Post

You mean the ones that responded to a territorial invasion by just blowing up the outpost on the planet in question up without so much as a you have violated our space communication and then lured the Enterprise into the area and tricked some of its senior officers down to the planet to either capture or kill them, those Gorn?
I agree with Hartzilla2007 on that. From my view, there's so little established about the species that I don't see any continuity harm. We know they're aggressive, slow on physical attacks and crafty enough to lure the Enterprise into a trap. But that's about it.
There people out there who don't think of NuTrek as an alternative universe?
They exist. I recently started writing for WhatCulture.com and my first article (which got me the job) was about how a Klingon animated series would be a good choice because they exist in both universes and I got this comment:
NWalker wrote:
This guy is an idiot! Enterprise did not happen in the “Abramsverse”, it was a prequal sieries. It took place in the 2150′s. Also, it is the same universe, just a different timeline. And an animated sieries would be a horible idea. The Klingon centered part of it is not a bad idea though.