View Single Post
Old January 31 2013, 04:32 PM   #60
BillJ
Admiral

View BillJ's Twitter Profile
Re: Question for the Parents on TrekBBS

Sector 7 wrote: View Post
When I became a parent, I chose to spank sparingly... but I still spanked when necessary. My little girl is a mother of 4 now. She still remembers the one real spanking she received for getting away from me at a busy county fair. When I found her I was holding her by one hand and spanking with the other. I happened to look up and see a sheriff deputy watching me and said, "I'm going to jail, huh?" His response was, "If it was my child, I'd be doing the same thing. Carry on." She was about 4, I think. She never ran off in public again, though.
The only real spanking my sixteen-year old son ever received was from my wife. We had a grocery store that was a block away from our house and she was there checking out when she let go of his hand to pay the cashier. She looked back down and he was gone. They locked down the store and called the police.

They found him sitting on our back porch. He decided he'd walk home instead of waiting. He was around four and got his ass reddened good by my wife.