View Single Post
Old January 30 2013, 10:13 PM   #64
The Wormhole
Admiral

Re: Star Wars II and III 3D releases cancelled

Ovation wrote: View Post
Correction. I won't let my under 10 kid watch any Star Wars films yet. I have no issues with parents deciding differently for their children. In fact, it is specifically my son, rather than both my children (my daughter, who is now 11, would not have been bothered by Stars Wars movies at all when she was 7--my son's age). He is prone to vivid dreams/nightmares after watching things like Star Wars movies, so I'd rather he'd wait a bit longer. My daughter hasn't gotten around to it yet because I'd like to do it with both of them together.
Okay, something like that is understandable. Although watching Star Trek as a child actually helped me get over my sleep anxieties.

Now, as for cancelling the 3-D Star Wars movies (or postponing them), I hope it's because they want to add some well-needed lens flares from the master. Oh yeah, and to make sure to put 0s in all the appropriate places (0C3PO, 0R2D2 and the like )
That would be a crime greater than Greedo shooting first.