View Single Post
Old January 30 2013, 09:23 PM   #62
The Wormhole
Re: Star Wars II and III 3D releases cancelled

Ovation wrote: View Post
How old is the kid? If the kid is under 10, like my son, then I might not show the movies to him either (not for fear he would like something I don't--he already has several of those in terms of movies, but because it is my job as a parent to decide when my child will watch something and I don't feel my son is ready for them. Of course, I won't let him watch the originals yet, either--so I am consistent in my "censorship").
You won't let a kid under 10 watch any Star Wars film? That's odd, why? What is wrong with Star Wars that you feel someone under 10 can't watch it?

Granted, I was ten when I first saw the movies, but that's only because that's when I first expressed an interest in them. If I had earlier, I doubt my parents would have cared. Hell, I started watching Star Trek when I was 8, and my mother got me The Undiscovered Country for my ninth birthday.
"Internet message boards aren't as funny today as they were ten years ago. I've stopped reading new posts." -The Simpsons 20th anniversary special.
The Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote