^Yeah, it's still in there. No, it's not poisonous. Pencils aren't poisonous -- they are not, nor have they ever been made of lead. It's just a bit of graphite resulting in an almost imperceptible grey spot on my finger.
Yep. It fades more and more with each passing year. I think my body is slowly eating it.
I got stabbed with a pencil over 40 years ago and I can still see the graphite piece (it has faded a bit though).
I've had quite a few ridiculous injuries, but I think my dumbest self-inflicted injury was when I tried to scare a flock of very loud crows out of a tree. I decided to shoot a 12 gauge up into the branches but didn't have enough sense to not stand directly underneath. Must have hit a branch just right because it crashed down right on my head. All the crows scattered- didn't even knock a feather off any of them. But I ended up with a huge lump on my head and bark scratches all over. Guess it was karma.