View Single Post
Old January 30 2013, 07:32 AM   #101
JD
Admiral

Re: Star Trek: Typhon Pact: The Struggle Within (ebook) review thread

Garrovick wrote: View Post
I just read this book over the weekend and I quite enjoyed it - it was a nice change of pace from the earlier Typhon Pact novels (not to say I didn't like them also), and I felt that the story was well suited as a novella. Personally, I'd like to see more novellas like this.
There have been quite a few Star Trek e-book novellas over the years. From August 2000 - September 2007 74 entries in the SCE/Corps of Engineers series were released, the first 66 of these have also been released in 13 paperback collections. In 2006 they cut back from the monthly releases and instead went for a 3 month on/off rotation with a couple different miniseries, first TOS: Mere Anarchy, then TNG: Slings and Arrows.
The e-book line then went on hiatus until the October 2011 with the release of TSW. October of last year saw the release of the TOS based Vanguard coda In Tempest's Wake, and this March we will be getting TNG: The Stuff of Dreams.