View Single Post
Old January 29 2013, 01:52 AM   #34
RAMA
Vice Admiral

Re: Sci-Fi TV Shows that you're pretty sure only you watched.

Greg Cox wrote: View Post
RAMA wrote: View Post
The Phoenix-Ancient Aliens inspired series. Judson Scott was in it, and it lasted about as long as a gamer's attention span.
Believe it or not, I once attended a convention that was pretty much entirely devoted to that show. The art show was full of amateur drawings and paintings of Judson Scott, the dealer's room was full of xeroxed "Phoenix" fanfic, etc.

And Judson Scott was the Guest of Honor, of course.

In my experience, no show is so obscure that it doesn't have some sort of fan following. Once, just to be polite, I made the mistake of signing a petition to bring back the short-lived STARMAN tv series and found myself on a STARMAN mailing list for years thereafter . . . .
Wow. I was 11 or 12 when it was on and my sister and I were mesmerized by Judson Scott. When I saw Judson Scott in STII a few years later on tv I thought it was the Phoenix who reached home!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SASk...&feature=share

That looks kinda cheap and cool at the same time..Where BSG failed, the Phoenix...um...failed worse. My 12 year old self thought it was pure awesomeness.

Last edited by RAMA; January 29 2013 at 03:11 AM.
RAMA is offline   Reply With Quote