View Single Post
Old January 28 2013, 11:55 PM   #26
C.E. Evans
Vice Admiral

Re: Sci-Fi TV Shows that you're pretty sure only you watched.

sojourner wrote: View Post
C.E. Evans wrote: View Post
Yeah, that was the season finale. Whether or not it's the series finale, well...I guess we'll know soon enough.
Given they were burning off the episodes at 12 midnight on sundays, I'm not holding my breath.
Comedies (especially live-action) are Disney XD's bread and butter.
Sindatur wrote:
Star Hunter started out rough, but, I really enjoyed it (From DVD, had never heard of it before picking up the sample DVD) and was bummed it was cancelled. The Sequel Series Star Hunter 2300 was OK, but, as I recall, mostly dropped some of the main arc parts I was interested in seeing developed further
It's been awhile, and I may be remembering it incorrectly, but I think there was a feeling by the producers that the original main arc parts either weren't working and/or they wanted to drop the show's original lead.
Greg Cox wrote: View Post
C.E. Evans wrote: View Post
As far as the OP, shows I know only I've watched:
Black Scorpion
Starhunter (later known as Starhunter 2300)
Team Knight Rider
V.I.P (given how much of that show wasn't realistic, it had to be sci-fi).
Oh God, Black Scorpion. Possibly my candidate for worst genre show ever. It was incompetent on practically every level and didn't even work on the level of brainless titillation.
I've always been a fan of B-movies and extremely campy stuff, and Black Scorpion was an utterly shameless example. Mind you, I frequently had it on with either the volume down or while listening to music through headphones while doing housework, but periodically I would look up to see something outrageously silly and just shake my head or laugh...
Relic Hunter, on the other hand, was great . . . .
I remember Relic Hunter, but at times it was hard for me to look past it as a live-action knockoff of the popular Tomb Raider video games at the time.

Last edited by C.E. Evans; January 29 2013 at 12:52 AM.
C.E. Evans is offline   Reply With Quote