View Single Post
Old January 28 2013, 10:41 PM   #53
Location: QC, IL, USA
Re: Ridiculous Injuries

thestrangequark wrote: View Post
^Yeah, it's still in there. No, it's not poisonous. Pencils aren't poisonous -- they are not, nor have they ever been made of lead. It's just a bit of graphite resulting in an almost imperceptible grey spot on my finger.
Yep. It fades more and more with each passing year. I think my body is slowly eating it.
I am the Quintessential Admiral.
RoJoHen is offline   Reply With Quote