View Single Post
Old January 27 2013, 04:30 AM   #25
Cutter John
Rear Admiral

Re: Katawa Shoujo anyone?

OdoWanKenobi wrote: View Post
Well, to be truthful,right now it's more like a minute of running followed by five minutes of walking and panting, repeat. I'm in terrible shape. But hey, baby steps.
Yeah, baby steps. Take it at your own pace. Have you considered getting a bike? Thats the route I took. Its easier on theb body, and you can use it to run errands on.

trekkiebaggio wrote: View Post

I started playing it today, I've just finished Act One. It seems like most people who have been posting in this thread have already played it but I'm going to spoiler code it just in case anybody is reading it.
Yay! I'm really glad you decided to try it out. I've still got three girls to play myself though. Emi's arc is adorable, but I swear, Hanako's story can break any man (sorry, couldn't get the spoiler tags to work)

Be sure to save whenever you're asked to make a decision though. That way you can backtrack if you make a wrong turn. Like getting the dreaded *shudder* Kenji ending.
*Edit: Oops, just realized that OdoWan beat me to it.

Oh yeah, that remind sme. I found another video.

Konata Izumi wrote: View Post

How do I say this I don't know what but I agree I think and it's creepy maybe it's not bad is it illuminati or the thing Kenji keeps talking about?
Yep. this has "Feminist Conspiracy" written all over it.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

Last edited by Cutter John; January 27 2013 at 04:53 AM.
Cutter John is online now   Reply With Quote