View Single Post
Old January 26 2013, 10:34 PM   #402
M'Sharak
Definitely Herbert. Maybe.

Re: Abrams Directing Star Wars

DalekJim wrote: View Post
CorporalCaptain wrote: View Post
This is a Star TREK forum where everybody in this thread has heard of or read the Thrawn trilogy and knows who Thrawn is. Go and start a thread on TheForce.Net asking people what Plato's Stepchildren is. None of them would have any idea what it was.

That is the point I'm trying to make. None of you can say Thrawn is entirely unheard of outside Star Wars fandom when this is the opposite camp and all of us know what it is.
I've heard of it by way of hanging around this place, but I've never read it and haven't the vaguest notion of what it's about (other than it's something Star Wars and some people have said they thought it was good.)

However, we at least seem finally to be sort of lurching back in the general direction of the topic, so keep that up, everyone.
"Recently my 8 year-old cousin asked me, with a wicked twinkle in his eye, if I'd ever microwaved a banana. I'm terrified to try, but I'm sure whatever happens—splattering, abrupt, radioactive—sounds exactly like an Annie Clark guitar solo."
M'Sharak is offline   Reply With Quote