View Single Post
Old January 26 2013, 01:52 AM   #17
Cutter John
Rear Admiral

Location: Beyond the wall of sleep, somewhere south of Seattle.
Re: Katawa Shoujo anyone?

Yeah, I don't really even think about the brief sex scenes since to me they're no big deal. Its a love story after all. If you're mature about it, they're really quite sweet (or even downright funny if you play Emi).

I was rechecking the official website and you CAN download the whole game directly from there without torrenting. My bad.

trekkiebaggio wrote: View Post
Hmm I don't really play that many computer games but this sounds really interesting so I might give it a go over the weekend.
You should man. I've been reading about it in various forums. Its kinda fun reading about hardcore gamers crying like babies. Apart from a few trolls, this seems to touch everyone who tries it.

Atm I'm still taking a break from it. I'm trying to pace myself since there probably isn't going to be a sequel. I'm thinking I'll follow Shizune's arc next.

In the meantime, theres plenty of KS stuff on Youtube. Including a series of cute flash animations http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1ZqFipZMQw

And a lovely medley of the games music.
"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things. But vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant."

Last edited by Cutter John; January 26 2013 at 10:40 AM.
Cutter John is offline   Reply With Quote