View Single Post
Old January 26 2013, 12:37 AM   #9
Vice Admiral
Re: Last Resort Series Finale Discussion *Spoilers Possible*

Mutenroshi wrote: View Post
The President's assassination was badly shot/thought but overall everything was nicely wrapped. And for a brief moment I had the feeling Scott Speedman could act.
I haven't seen the episode since the Chinese took over a boat with the sailors' families on it. That was the last straw for stupid. The black guy running the island should have been killed about 100 times over. Then I saw he was still alive helping the Chinese last night and just rolled my eyes.

But the last scene with the woman shooting the president a few weeks after a coup?!!? That is just stupid. No way would have have even come close to happening. This show is a fantasy, but that just took me too much back.

It seems they had more than enough time to "tweak" the ending because what was a plan for a second season? Plan? Right they had no plan.

This would have made an amazing 13 episode miniseries, instead of the great 2-4 episodes we got with too much bullshit thrown at us for no reason.
"Did you (republicans) fall down,hit your head and think you woke up in the 1950s? Or the 1890s? Should we call for a doctor?" - Senator Elizabeth Warren.
bigdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote