View Single Post
Old January 24 2013, 11:54 PM   #159
Gryffindorian
Vice Admiral

Re: American Horror Story: Asylum (Spoilers)

Last night's season finale was a bittersweet ending to the phenomenal Season 2, which I liked much better than Season 1.

I was both happy and sad for Sister Jude, bless her heart. Kit was kind enough to take her into his own home despite of what she did to him and Grace at Briarcliff. I thought when Lana and her news crew found her alive at the asylum, Lana was the one who was going to rescue her. Rest in peace, Judy.

Sarah Paulson really gave it her best performance last night and throughout the season. Her character was perhaps the most well written and developed of all, and she was (as well as Sister Jude) the central figure in the story. Was she really 82 years old when she met Johnny? I thought she'd be younger than that; I figured maybe in her late 60s or early 70s. The ending was a tad predictable in that I could see her trying to manipulate Johnny into lowering his gun, only to finish him off.

So, how long do we have to wait until the next season?