View Single Post
Old January 24 2013, 11:05 PM   #892
Use of Time
Commodore

Re: NFL 2012 - Drive to Glory

tighr wrote: View Post
You just seem to be on some kind of rampage against the man. He plead guilty to obstruction; he cooperated with the prosecution and testified against his friends, those who admitted to killing but in self-defense; since then, Ray Lewis has not gotten into further trouble and by all examples has actually been a great role model who has learned from his mistakes.

I never said that those things take away from the victim's families; of course they still suffered a loss. But given the choice of A) Ray Lewis continuing to be a thug, and B) Ray Lewis changing into a positive influence in underprivileged youth's lives so they don't make the same mistakes he did? I guarantee the victim's families would say they'd rather Ray Lewis be that positive influence. Nothing will bring a victim back from the dead, but that doesn't mean the world can't be a better place.
Why do you keep trying to put words into my mouth. There is no rampage, quit being dramatic. Has Ray Lewis stayed out of trouble since then? Yep. It's just that you referenced 13 years as some sort of cleanser when two people were killed and nobody went to jail. As far as the victim's family goes...here is what they have to say and it's not good.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-2000/1566198/