View Single Post
Old January 24 2013, 10:48 PM   #36
trekkiedane
Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to trekkiedane
Re: Remove One Letter

Dark Cit - A Hindu monk awakens alone in a strange hotel to find that he has lost his memory and is wanted for a series of brutal and bizarre murders.

Soylent Gree - In New York in 2022 a man must win the first prize in an eating contest, sponsored by the Soylent Corporation, to save his best friend.

A Christmas Tory - 'R' is a Conservative Defence Minister who really wants a new missile-system for Christmas but, whenever he mentions it he is met by the phrase: "You'll shoot an island out".
Hilarity ensues as he tries to leave hints to this effect and becomes entangled in a rave about a sculpture, between the Prime Minister and the Queen and is accused of enticing the French President to silliness during recess at the UN.

Lipstream - A scientist plots a bank robbery around his newest invention: a gas that makes everyone exposed to it salivate explosively.

The Gif - When a local woman disappears and the police can't seem to find any leads, her father turns to a poor young geek. Slowly she starts crawling the net until she discovers evidence, in the form of an image on the disappeared womans FaceBook page, of an abusive husband...
ETA:

Mr. Laser Beam wrote: View Post
Tar Trek: A giant cigarette makes its way across the universe searching for its creator.
Dark Tar - Low-budget story of a team of road workers in the middle of nowhere, whose mission is to destroy unstable bridges. The Foreman, Powell, is in deep booze, but he is still able to offer advice. As their mission nears completion, they must cope with a runaway alien which resembles a beach-ball, faulty computer systems, and a "smart bomb" who thinks it is God.