View Single Post
Old January 23 2013, 07:00 PM   #16
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via AIM to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Yahoo to The Scrooge Doctor
Re: Series 7 Returns on March 30

diankra wrote: View Post
DalekJim wrote: View Post
Thought the first season of Game of Thrones was an almost flawlessly perfect adaptation of the book. Season 2 seriously dropped the ball with all the main plots apart from Theon's so I'm a bit wary about next season considering the third book is my favourite.
Was about to say that I think that's down to the books rather than the series, and then realised you've read the books. Still, there is an ongoing problem that they can never match the surprise of... ahh, episode nine, season one.
Eh, I don't care about surprises in the series. I was spoiled (on the big one) long before I saw the series (and I just started reading the books) thanks to Facebook.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
The Scrooge Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote