View Single Post
Old January 23 2013, 08:50 AM   #59
Kestrel
Vice Admiral

Re: Absolute worst character in DS9 History: Ezri Dax

I think I just love Dax in general, I love Ezri! Not saying Ezri Dax is best Dax, but is very very good.

Nightdiamond wrote: View Post
I also liked that little speech she gave to Worf on the truth about Klingons.
I love that little speech. It works even better because we've seen the truth of it over... what, 10 years by that point? And it was the sort of thing Jadzia or Curzon would never have said, so it had to be somebody "new."

trekkiebaggio wrote: View Post
I like Ezri too, although I kinda wish they had developed a romance between her and Jake.
Yes! I've been saying this since... whenever season 7 aired. '99, right? The Ezri/Bashir thing was nice enough but uninspired and too much "Bashir got her after all," the Ezri/Worf thing was just a bad idea (which they realized). But how fun would it have been for Ben to have to deal with Jake dating one of his closest confidants, and who'd probably seen Jake in diapers (now that could be awkwardly fun for the show). Plus, it would have given Jake something to do.

Greg Cox wrote: View Post
Don't be silly. Keiko was the most annoying character on DS9 by a long shot.
Oh no, you're one of those people?