View Single Post
Old January 22 2013, 11:58 PM   #1078
Warped9
Admiral

Re: La-La Land to release 15-disc original series score set

ZapBrannigan wrote: View Post
Warped9 wrote: View Post
Go figure. Two weeks or so ago I received my copy of the TOS 15-CD set. Today I get home to find a package waiting, expecting to find the complete ST-TMP soundtrack. Instead I find another copy of the TOS 15 CD set. I certainly didn't pay for a second set and there's a big difference in price between the TOS set and the ST-TMP soundtrack.

I'll wait a few more days to see if the TMP soundtrack arrives. Either they mistakenly sent me the wrong thing or they sent me a second unordered set. If they did send me a second set I didn't order I'll contact them about returning it (I didn't pay for it). Of course if they sent this instead of what I ordered then I'll have to get it exchanged.

I'm glad you're going to return the accidental set, Warped9. La La Land treats their customers like gold, and they have brought several superb music releases to the STAR TREK community, at considerable financial risk. I would hate to see them lose money.

And incidentally: when this limited set sells out, maybe some kid who's been saving for it won't get a copy. Or maybe he will, because you were one of the good guys.
I've just heard back from La-La Land. They checked their records and discovered that I was mistakenly sent the TOS 15-CD set instead of the TMP soundtrack I ordered. They thanked me for my honesty and already have my TMP order ready to ship. They asked me to send the TOS set back to them and provide them with my credit card information so they can credit the return shipping costs back to me or I can pay for the shipping and they will include any soundtrack of my choice with my TMP order at no extra charge.

I guess I'll take a look at their library.