View Single Post
Old January 21 2013, 11:45 PM   #219
Emher
Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher
Re: Confessions: You do it and you know it is bad

thestrangequark wrote: View Post
I have to admit, I am one of the ones who likes the temperature freakishly cold. If my room is warmer than 65 degrees I can't sleep. We keep the apartment at 68-70, and I keep my bedroom window open, even throughout winter. I figure, we save money, and if you're cold you can always put on a sweater or a blanket, or take a hot shower. When you're too hot there's not much you can do about it.
We can seldom get i below 70 in our place. We're at the top so a lot fthe excess heat from below just funnels up to our place. Which is nice in winter but a bitch in summer.

I usually like it pretty cold in my bedroom as well, if it's to warm I just can't sleep. Also haven't used a normal cover in years. Usually just go with two empty covers in winter and one in summer.

And the thing to do when you're too hot is obviously to knowledge it and own it.