View Single Post
Old January 21 2013, 10:53 PM   #350
RJDonner&Blitzen
Idealistic Cynic and Canon Champion

Re: Once Upon A Time - Season 2 Thread

Greg Cox wrote: View Post
Good point. Still, it's peculiar how both this show (and HAVEN) always cite Boston when they need to reference a big city.
Well, it's the Hub of the Universe-- maybe it's also the Hub of the Universes.

I thought this was a great episode. I can always appreciate a B&W homage to the old Universals-- and it was very cool how Rumpy always showed up in color.

And I love the intricacies of Rumpy's character. He had every intention of killing Hook, but Charming's reference to Belle held him at bay. Then he tried breaking the curse by kissing her, but a short while later was threatening to kill everyone. By the same token, Regina is clearly reformed but still needs a personality makeover, given her reference to "the two idiots."

And that was a really nice character moment between Ruby and Whale.

Looks like the FreakyLinks guy (and isn't it really time we got a FreakyLinks forum around here?) is up to something. I assumed the "Her" on his cell phone was a humorous nickname (along the lines of "She Who Must Be Obeyed"), but I can see that it may have a more sinister connotation.