View Single Post
Old January 21 2013, 07:11 PM   #62
Agent Richard07
Admiral

Re: Movies Seen In 2013

11. To Gillian on Her 37th Birthday (✩✩✩½) - Live TV - A man is unable to get over the death of his wife and talks to her as if she was real, much to the dismay of those around him. It has a good cast that includes Peter Gallagher, Claire Danes, Wendy Crewson, Kathy Baker, Freddie Prinze Jr. and Michelle Pfeiffer as Gillian. It's got some good drama with a lot going on… A troubled man, a concerned couple with issues of their own, flirtatious girls in bikinis and summer by the coast. I thought it was an ejoyable piece.

12. Moby Dick (✩✩✩½) - Live TV - Saw the 1956 version with Gregory peck. It totally ripped off The Wrath of Khan, but the whale was badass!

13. Just Go With It (✩✩✩) - Live TV - A plastic surgeon gets his assistant to pose as his ex wife so that he can impress a girl. Stars Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston. It's aout as enjoyable and funny as any other Adam Sandler movie, but the premise and a lot of the reasoning they use to push the story along is extremely weak. Most of my points are for the actors and the fun. I also noticed one young girl in the movie. She really got my attention and I was wondering where I saw her before. Then I realized that she played the young Snow White on Once Upon a Time and was excellent there. She has "it" and if she plays her cards right, she can go far.

Theatre: 2
DVD: 5
Blu-ray: 1
Live TV: 5
Recorded TV: 0
On Demand: 0
Internet Download: 0
Agent Richard07 is offline   Reply With Quote