View Single Post
Old January 19 2013, 11:45 PM   #54
Maxwell Everett
Fleet Captain

Re: "Best of both Worlds" - Special Bluray Release

Flying Spaghetti Monster wrote: View Post
Maxwell Everett wrote: View Post
tomalak301 wrote: View Post
I've only skimmed the thread so maybe this question has been answered, but if they are making it a movie, how will they include the very end score of part 1. One of the reasons why that cliffhanger works so well is after you get "Mr. Worf, Fire", it cuts to To be Continued and you get that famous score. With the movie, it seemed like that would be lost.
Here's my version that I described above:

Link removed

(NOTE: This is only a 3 minute clip and is for illustrative purposes only. It is my fair use comment on how the edit should be handled. 2012 CBS Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved.)
Thanks for making my day awful!

It took forever for this video to download. It ran poorly. It slowed down my computer and corrupted my browser by changing the homepage.
WTF!

I might report this to the mods!!!!
It was certainly not my video that did it. It looks like sendspace tricked you into downloading an exe file. There is a checkbox underneath the download button that says "Download with sendspace accelerator and get recommended offers."

I assure you that this is not what the link looked like after I uploaded the video and checked the link to make sure it worked. This is what the proper webpage should look like:

Nevertheless, I apologize for inadvertently screwing up your browser and suffice it to say I will not be using sendspace to upload anything ever again. If it was possible, I would put a disclaimer on my original post, but unfortunately I can no longer edit it.

If the mods deem it necessary, I am of course fine with them removing the links from every post that has them, including my original one.

Last edited by Maxwell Everett; January 20 2013 at 01:05 AM. Reason: removed link
Maxwell Everett is offline   Reply With Quote