View Single Post
Old January 19 2013, 07:17 PM   #1954
OdoWanKenobi
Ring Slinger

Re: The Action Figure and Toy Collecting and Discussion Thread!

Matty Collector's clubs for 2013 have started, and this year I'm in two. Of course, Club Infinite Earths, with their first figure of the year:

The Blue Lantern, Saint Walker:

A favorite character of mine, and a fantastic figure. I think he may be one of if not the most articulated DCUC figures. Unlike most DCUC figures, he has double jointed knees and elbows, along with pin and post wrists instead of just a cut joint. He also has a cut joint on his head tendril.

The other club is Club Black Freighter, which is finally giving us comic based Watchmen figures. This one will be bi-monthly, since there will only be six figures. Up first is Rorschach:

He's an excellent figure version of the comic look. The coat does restrict his articulation a bit, but I never plan to pose him sitting. The grapple gun is ridiculously over-sized, though. There's no possible way he could ever slip that in his coat.