View Single Post
Old January 19 2013, 03:32 AM   #1583
exodus
Fleet Admiral

Re: Does It Get Better???

AdmiralScreed wrote: View Post
Ashes to Ashes: Why haven't we seen Ballard before? I sure don't remember her. This episode would have been far more meaningful if she had appeared earlier in the show and a relationship had been established between her and Harry. This episode doesn't have two feet to stand on.
4/10
Wasn't Harry supposed to be engaged to a woman back on Earth named Libby?

Child's Play: 7 is becoming more human all the time. It's fascinating to watch, and I thought she was the real star of this episode. With that said, these Borg children have started to grow on me, so this episode carried much more emotional weight for me than the previous one. The twist at the end with Icheb and the pathogen, and his parents using him as bait for the Borg was unexpected. Solid offering all around.
7/10
One of my favorite eps. in the series!
Great development ep. for Seven and a good one for fleshing out Icheb too. Plus, it's always great to see Mark A. Sheppard in anything. ( Never knew until 2 days ago his real life father was "Schizoid Man" and the Ahab alien from "Bliss".) Very exciting ending escaping the Borg Sphere! Damn, Voyager's a fast ass ship!

Good Shepherd: Janeway gathers together the misfits of Voyager for an away mission! A lot of really great character moments in this one. Harren's scenes were especially great, in particular his scene with Tom in the lounge area. Each of the misfits had a nice character arc. Very satisfying episode.
7/10
I still remember Harren as "The Boy Who Could Fly". I agree my favorite scene was the exchange between him & Tom and Janeway turning around in the pilots chair of the Delta Flyer and rolling her eyes at him.