View Single Post
Old January 18 2013, 06:37 PM   #6
Santa Claus
Digitally Assisted

Send a message via ICQ to Santa Claus Send a message via AIM to Santa Claus Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Santa Claus Send a message via Yahoo to Santa Claus
Re: MLP:FiM S3E10 - "Keep Calm and Flutter On" Grading & Discussion

CorporalClegg wrote: View Post
DisQord!

I had no idea. This makes me very happy!
Yeah, I'm really looking forward to this one (I say this about all of them).

Gep Malakai wrote: View Post
I can't even begin to tell you how psyched I am for this. People have been giving it a lot of flack after it was revealed to be written by Dave Polsky, but I've enjoyed every episode he's had a hand in this season, so I think I'm going to love this one. Additionally, if the conflict centers around Fluttershy's values vs. everypony else's, it will be bringing back something Ive missed since season one, namely the "battle-of-the-worldviews" type episodes. You know the ones I mean Feeling Pinkie Keen, Look Before You Sleep, Green Isn't Your Color, and the like, where the conflict arises from the chatracters' different beliefs and values. Should be interesting.
One of the reasons I'm excited is because Dave Polsky is good at getting a nice story across without talking down to his audience, which means people like us can appreciate it as well.

Chris3123 wrote: View Post
J. Allen wrote: View Post
Saturday, January 18th, 2013
Do you want to try that again?
No. I'm correct. It's the world that is wrong.

Gep Malakai wrote: View Post
^I guess that explains why this thread is up a day early.

The Hub put up a preview clip:

AIUQDBFJEFNIBIBSDGIUGBSGIUBDGIBISGBUIUbgIPUGBIUBgi UGbiUBISDUG

Ah. Ahem. So, yeah, that's pretty awesome. They seem to be running with the "Deja Q" vibe, albeit that Discord still has his powers. (Why he hasn't used them to level Ponyville and conquer the world I don't know, but maybe they'll explain that.)
That trailer looks awesome. Can't wait for *ahem* tomorrow!

❄ A Joyful Holiday Season to You All! ❄

Santa Claus is online now   Reply With Quote