View Single Post
Old January 18 2013, 06:46 AM   #1075
ZapBrannigan
Fleet Captain

Re: La-La Land to release 15-disc original series score set

Warped9 wrote: View Post
Go figure. Two weeks or so ago I received my copy of the TOS 15-CD set. Today I get home to find a package waiting, expecting to find the complete ST-TMP soundtrack. Instead I find another copy of the TOS 15 CD set. I certainly didn't pay for a second set and there's a big difference in price between the TOS set and the ST-TMP soundtrack.

I'll wait a few more days to see if the TMP soundtrack arrives. Either they mistakenly sent me the wrong thing or they sent me a second unordered set. If they did send me a second set I didn't order I'll contact them about returning it (I didn't pay for it). Of course if they sent this instead of what I ordered then I'll have to get it exchanged.

I'm glad you're going to return the accidental set, Warped9. La La Land treats their customers like gold, and they have brought several superb music releases to the STAR TREK community, at considerable financial risk. I would hate to see them lose money.

And incidentally: when this limited set sells out, maybe some kid who's been saving for it won't get a copy. Or maybe he will, because you were one of the good guys.
ZapBrannigan is offline   Reply With Quote