View Single Post
Old January 18 2013, 04:53 AM   #40
teacake
Admiral

Location: Militant Janeway True Path Devotees Compound. With Sehlats.
Re: Was Timeless the best Harry Kim episode better?

Guy Gardener wrote: View Post
Oh that would be awesome.

After a hard day of being oppressed by the Paugh wraiths Penny takes Ben's toupee off and says... "I don't know why you have to wear this ridiculous thing, you look perfectly fine without it."

"You wouldn't understand. Real men have... Our hair, it shows that... I don't want to be less than everyone else."

Seriously?

This was before disposable razors, I'm supposed to believe that in a nut house, that they let him shave his own head or someone does it for him? No shoe laces but a straight edge razor is fine? I saw something once where they had to tie their patients down, and I do mean so that they couldn't move their heads, before the barber would even think about taking a bit off the sides because between the ticks and child like behaviour, someone always inevitably lost an ear if they didn't.
China has alopecia!

Okay, but really, alopecia. Did anyone say anything to Sisko in season THREE when he showed up bald? Any.. "nice head Emissary!"?

I don't recall this ever happening. And it probably didn't happen because everyone knew that Sisko had developed Federation medicine resistant alopecia and no one wanted to make him feel bad. And Benny had alopecia too, of course.

"Damnit Spock. God damnit!" Kirk ST:V
■ ■ ■
Janeway does Melbourne
teacake is offline   Reply With Quote