View Single Post
Old January 18 2013, 04:13 AM   #93
Captain Tracy
Commander

Re: Anti-Spock racism/general disrespect for the XO

T'Bonz wrote: View Post
Captain Tracy.

When something is said about toning it down and NOT GETTING PERSONAL, I expect posters to do just that - tone it down.

If you choose to not listen to what I have to say, your tenure on this board will be short.

T'Bonz -

Since you have elected to single me out by name, why not simply communicate with me via PM ?

Your general announced instructions were to keep it "TREK TALK ONLY" and "NO GENERAL COMMENTS ON MODERN SOCIETY".

And not:

"TONE IT DOWN and NOT GET PERSONAL", being wholly different and contrary instructions which have just now suddenly appeared at this immediate moment.

"You are being clever Commander; that is unworthy of a Romulan".

As obviously, "There remains a Truth which remains unspoken" regarding unspoken posting policies which apply specifically to me, of which you will not state publicly.

Therefore, let us discuss the matter, in PM, where you can state and define what it is you actually are asking for, in an environment where you can speak freely, openly, and Truthfully, concerning the real posting rules.

Please show me the same effort, and good-will, as I extended to you in complying with your actual General Announcement.

Your pending PM is most welcome.

T'Bonz wrote: View Post
OK guys. Trek talk only. If you need to get more general, or talk about modern society, there are other places on the BBS to do so. Thanks.

Last edited by Captain Tracy; January 18 2013 at 06:22 AM. Reason: typo, puncuation, addemdum
Captain Tracy is offline   Reply With Quote