View Single Post
Old January 14 2013, 11:29 PM   #1269
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Horse Man

Send a message via ICQ to Rainbow Dash Send a message via AIM to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Rainbow Dash Send a message via Yahoo to Rainbow Dash
Re: PICTURE POST II!

RoJoHen wrote: View Post
I do not eat leaves.
But leaves have so many uses! You can eat them, smoke them, pad your cage with them...

cooleddie74 wrote: View Post
Now....brussel sprouts? I'd rather eat a styrofoam drink cooler.

I like vegetables. Spinach and black olive pizza is my new pizza craze at the moment. But there are a few of our little green friends I learned to steer clear of when I was still a kid and brussel sprouts have no redeeming qualities other than helping you stay regular.

And we won't go there.
Ooh, yeah, brussels sprouts don't sit well with me either. They make my stomach hurt, so I avoid them. I don't like cooked spinach, though. I prefer it raw and in a salad.

RoJoHen wrote: View Post
I've actually never had brussel sprouts. It was never a thing my mom cooked.

Gimme some broccoli, peas, corn, carrots, squash, and I'm good. I just can't stand leaves!
Romain lettuce, cherry tomatoes, peas, garbanzo beans, and bleu cheese. You'll love it. Maybe.

Mr. Laser Beam wrote: View Post
I want to stay "regular" too, but to that end (hehe), I'll just eat a large load of Kirkland brand (i.e. Costco) raisin bran whenever the mood strikes me.
I love raisin bran. I eat Kashi raisin bran because they don't add sugar. It costs more, yes, but the low sugar and fewer carbs, combined with the higher fiber ensures that I'm not setting myself up for trouble later.
I think heaven is what you make it. When I close my eyes for the final time, I hope to wake up standing in a grassy, breezy, sunlit field, a green tennis ball at my feet, and a little black lab, with a white diamond on her chest, running right towards me.
Rainbow Dash is offline   Reply With Quote