View Single Post
Old January 14 2013, 03:17 AM   #166
The Wormhole
Admiral

Re: Dredd - Grade, Review, Discuss, Spoilers

I've bought the blu-ray, but haven't had a chance to watch it yet since I still have Christmas DVDs and blu-rays to plow through.

BTW, has anyone checked out IDW's new Judge Dredd comic series yet? It seems to be set in its own continuity, related but not connected to the original comic continuity and completed unconnected to the continuity of either movie. So far, two issues have been released with a third coming in a few weeks. Issue 1 isn't really anything particularly remarkable, but issue 2 is pretty damn cool which leaves me looking forward to issue 3.

JoeZhang wrote: View Post
I re-watched this yesterday and I realise there is an small bit of this film that bugs me - when Back-up arrives and they simply accept on face value that the blast doors are stuck and just stand around. Other than that, really enjoyed this.
I admit, those particular Judges were pretty useless, but I had no problems with it since not everyone is particularly competant at their job.