View Single Post
Old January 13 2013, 11:23 AM   #860
Admiral_Young
Fleet Admiral

View Admiral_Young's Twitter Profile
Re: General Pro Wrestling News and Discussion Thread Part Deux!

Wow. Three weeks since the last post in this thread, maybe I'm not the only one who has lost interest now? That being said, I did watch most of Raw last week and wasn't impressed by it. Punk's pipebomb promo that brought out the Rock at the end was pretty amazing, Rock needs to lay off the jokes though, because they kind of don't work against Punk. Maybe they did with Cena and their promos, but Punk is on an entirely different level than Cena and is almost always on his "A" Game on the mic. That was also a horrid Rock Bottom he hit on Punk, and yes I realized that Rock is again rusty, but still it was bad.

Alberto Del Rio captured the World Heavyweight Championship on Smackdown, something that I thought should have happened several months ago. It will be interesting to see where this push goes for Del Rio or if he ends up blowing it again.

I wonder again when we might see the new WWE Championship Title, or if WWE has decided to put off introducing it now. They're running out of milestone moments to introduce it now.

Don't really think the 20th Anniversary Edition of Raw tomorrow will be any different than anything else we've seen lately, except for appearances by various people. Both the Undertaker and Brock are rumoured to return pretty soon as well.

Anyone care about the Bully Ray/Brooke Hogan storyline? Looks like they're rehashing old Vince/Steph/Triple H story lines there.

Ignoring the The Last Stand since 2011.
Admiral_Young is offline   Reply With Quote