View Single Post
Old January 13 2013, 05:08 AM   #784
pepperminty
Cadet

Re: Welcome Fellow Trekkies! The GTD Get to Know You thread

Hey there, Trek BBS! I'm Olivia; I'm a nineteen-year old student, born and raised in the good old Pacific Northwest.

My parents are both huge Trekkies--the original series is their favorite and the one I was exposed to the most as a kid--but my I'd say my personal favorite is TNG. I've seen every episode of TOS and TNG, as well as scattered episodes of DS9 and Voyager, but no Enterprise or TAS as of yet. I plan to rectify my spotty viewing of the later series ASAP; I'm rewatching TNG at the moment, but once I finish, I'm going to start on a full-blown DS9 watch.

My favorite characters are probably Uhura, Beverly and Data, and I've also got a soft spot for McCoy I am also a big fan of Kira Nerys, although as I said, I haven't seen enough of DS9 for my appreciation of her to solidify into full-blown obsession. I am sure it will, given time. I read a lot of fanfiction, but I haven't written any...yet. Who knows what the future will bring?

My life mostly consists of TV; I watch waaaaaaaay too much. I have a Doctor Who tattoo, if that helps prove my dedication to my beloved shows. I'm also super into video games (Mass Effect gives me aaaaall the feelings), books (I'm reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series at the moment), comics (Saga is my new favorite), and, of course, coffee (I'm an ex-barista, a college student, and a Seattleite; what do you expect?)

Oh, and I go to this thing called school sometimes, too. Sigh.

I'm looking forward to getting to know my fellow BBS members and hopefully getting more involved in the Trek fandom as I continue my Trek journey with y'all
pepperminty is offline   Reply With Quote