View Single Post
Old January 12 2013, 10:23 PM   #203
The Borgified Corpse
Admiral

Location: Ouch! Forgotten already? You were just down there 20 minutes ago.
Re: The Impossible Girl: Who IS Clara Oswin Oswald?!?

Mr Light wrote: View Post
I think it's going to be something more vague and storytale. They talked about the universe owing the Doctor in this episode. I think it's just going to be that after all the tragedies the Doctor has suffered, the universe (not a specific entity) is finally throwing him a bone and giving him a Kenny. Anytime one dies, he can just pick up a replacement with the same personality from a different time period.
This. Unless it does have something to do with her being a new Silence superweapon.

Sindatur wrote: View Post
Christopher wrote: View Post
Sindatur wrote: View Post
I fail to see how, even if The Dalek Invasion was erased, or changed so they would win, it would in anyway erase Susan from time?
As I've already explained to you, that is not what I meant in the first place. That's just your misunderstanding of what I meant. I'm not going to defend a position I never actually took.
Then what position did you take?
Maybe he DID take that position but the Daleks travelled back in time and changed it????

DUN-DUN-DUNNNNNNNNNNN!