View Single Post
Old January 10 2013, 05:16 PM   #105
T'Girl
Vice Admiral

Re: A country without Money how it's work?

TheGoodNews wrote: View Post
JarodRussell, did you see my long winded post on page five where I showed historical examples of people working for free in a society that abolished money.
Problem with your example is the money-less society you're using as an example only last a short period of time, then there was rationing and vouchers. Then General Franco's forces won the civil war, leading to restrictions and suppression of the anarchist's movement.

It's impossible to know if the anarchist society would have been able to be stable over a protracted period of time.

From my grandmother's diarys of that time period in Spain, the anarchist movement was popular. But also people in some places were not alway given a option as to whether this was a system they wanted to live under. The anarchists could be quite forceful and militant.

"...almost my first experience was receiving a lecture from a hotel manager for trying to tip a lift-boy."
The lecture did not (apparently) come from the lift-boy himself. Maybe he would have preferred to keep the tip?
T'Girl is online now   Reply With Quote