Parenthood (1989) - DVD
Young Adult - Netflix Instant
Django (1966) - free admission
Django Unchained (2012) - free admission
Housesitter - DVD
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) - YouTube
The Sting - free admission
This is 40 - free admission

My roommates have internet hooked up to the tv, and I was able to find the original TCM online the other night. Was curious, since I'd never seen it, the new movie for the franchise is a direct sequel, and Blockbuster didn't have any in-store copies to rent.

And I certainly wasn't goin' to buy it, ya know.

It was creepy, and gross, and very '70s. No plan to go out of my way to see the sequels, reboots, remakes & prequels, but I'll go see the latest one, since its playin' where I work.

Speakin' of...

Went to my movie theater to see The Sting with Paul Newman & Robert Redford. I enjoyed that movie quite a bit. It was a fun one. And it raises the movies with Robert Shaw that I've seen up to three - Jaws, The Taking of Pelham 123 and this.

Afterwards, my friend Maeby came out, and we saw This is 40 which, like previous Apatow movies, was tragically funny. I think Maeby laughed more than I did because she has a husband and kids, and said afterwards that that sort of stuff happens in her house, too.

I just thought Seth Rogan and Katherine Heigl's absence from the movie (other than a name drop & a photoshop pic) were too noticiable, especially at a large gatherin' that included the couple's employees/coworkers and the wife's physical trainer.

Debatin' on goin' to see Parental Guidance today, since its the last day to see it for me to see it for free.

And Zero Dark Thirty & Gangster Squad open tonight at ten!