Thread: arrrgh!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old January 10 2013, 04:29 AM   #13
Gul Re'jal
Commodore

Location: Gul Re'jal is suspecting she's on the wrong space station
Re: arrrgh!!!!!!!!

Spot's Meow wrote: View Post
I can think of many job-related rants, but I probably shouldn't publicize those on the Internet.

For now I'll rant about how everyone is constantly asking me how I'm doing. "Are you doing okay?" "You look tired, are you getting sick?" "How are you feeling?" "Are you limping?" This really irritates me. These people have known me for a year now, you'd think they would realize that this is just my naturally frowny face. I don't have a limp, I'm not upset, I'm not sick, I probably AM tired, mostly from dealing with your irritating questions all day long. It's one thing when they just ask how you're doing and then leave when you say fine, but it's the ones who pry for more details that really bother me. They want to know every detail of what I did over the weekend, what I ate for dinner, how I slept last night. Seriously?! Leave me alone! I am doing just fine and even if something went wrong I would not be talking about it with you!

Okay, that feels better.
I used by be constantly asked "Why are you sad?" I'm not sad, dammit, I just have a stupid face!

Now I live in a country where they don't ask me anything, but maybe because I'm so alien that they wouldn't dare Or they can't recognise

ETA: And two days ago I got a notice informing me that they raise my rent 12% Grrrrr...

"Reagan, it appears, is really only an ardent unionist if the unions in question are in Poland" - Stephen King, Skeleton Crew
Gul Re'jal is offline   Reply With Quote