View Single Post
Old January 10 2013, 02:22 AM   #32
OmahaStar
Disrespectful of his betters

View OmahaStar's Twitter Profile Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to OmahaStar Send a message via Yahoo to OmahaStar
Re: One Dollar Audios

This is what happens if you don't follow my facebook. :P I don't want to post everything here, because it makes me feel like I'm nothing more than a walking advertisement, or shill, for Big Finish.

Vortex is their monthly magazine. A printed version is included with all CD shipments. All current and past issues can be downloaded here - http://www.bigfinish.com/vortex

Do you check your RSS feed for Big Finish? If not, start doing it. You never know when something will show up. The first Voyage tale, for example, showed up just after the first of November, much earlier than scheduled. Typically, I get the download about a week before the CD shows up in the mail.

I thought both Voyage tales were extremely well done, and it makes me want to hear more from Jago and Litefoot.

As I understand it, Sixie meets up with them during their fourth season, set sometime before these two stories.

There is also an upcoming Fourth Doctor story where he also meets up with an older J&L.