View Single Post
Old January 9 2013, 09:39 PM   #22
The Scrooge Doctor
Doctor of TARDIS

Send a message via ICQ to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via AIM to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to The Scrooge Doctor Send a message via Yahoo to The Scrooge Doctor
Re: Big Finish Multi-Doctor 50th Anny Announcement

Awesome news! Not only are all five of the living classic Doctors in it, but also Leela, Nyssa, Peri, Ace, and Charley! And The Master! And more?! And it'll be 100 minutes long? AND they will be a five-disc limited special edition with more material?

Yeah. Big Finish, take my money. NOW.

As for BBC's plans, I'm not going to even bother speculating. What's the point? Why damper the wonderful news we just got?

Also, the synopsis is on the order page:

November 23rd 1963 proves to be a significant day in the lives of all eight Doctors…
It's the day that Bob Dovie's life is ripped apart…

It's also a day that sets in motion a catastrophic chain of events which forces the first eight incarnations of the Doctor to fight for their very existence. As a mysterious, insidious chaos unfolds within the TARDIS, the barriers of time break apart…

From suburban England through war-torn alien landscapes and into a deadly, artificial dimension, all these Doctors and their companions must struggle against the power of an unfathomable, alien technology.

From the very beginning, it is clear that the Master is somehow involved. By the end, for the Doctors, there may only be darkness.

"I'm in Hell and it's full of Avons!" - Vila
The Scrooge Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote