View Single Post
Old January 9 2013, 06:17 PM   #531
Holdfast
Procul, O procul este profani!

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic anticipation thread.

Can't log in at the moment (judging by the Customer Support forum, I'm not the only one, especially in the EU). Probably some kind of bug introduced by the new patch, or some emergency maintenance. I was getting random lag spikes & disconnects last night and today I can't even pull up the server list.

Reverend wrote: View Post
I'm leaning towards Inquisitor at the moment since she's by far my highest levelled character (I refuse to call them toons!) and I am quite fond of the little red sardonic psychopath.
Inquistor is certainly fun so far, especially as a female sorceror. It feels quite appropriate for the storyline and there's lots of scope for sassy backchat, as you say, and a gradual drift to the dark side feels very natural given the events she experiences too. I like the way the story has just developed as I go into Act 2.

Having said that, for my next character I'm thinking about a male Smuggler, because I hear if you play him as chaotic good, you get into some entertaining Indiana Jones type situations and humour.

On the new patch, I do like the option to pay to unlock more character slots, though it does seem annoyingly expensive. I'll probably pay for med probes first, and get the extra quickbars for Preferred as I will really need them soon, and it'll be a while before I need the extra character slot.

Here's hoping they fix the instability & log on problems they seem to have introduced with the patch though, and soon...
Holdfast is offline   Reply With Quote