View Single Post
Old January 9 2013, 06:47 AM   #45
Nick Ryder
Fleet Captain

Re: Billie Piper not involved in 50th anniversary

I suppose - but it's still interesting - since it seems like Matt Smith and Karen Gillen have plenty of time to do all kinds of stuff off camera - but really don't. Is it just that UK stars balance their work load - when you can see American actors doing not only a weekly TV show, but V/O work, a handful of movies and interviews, appearences and the like.

Although I would totally love to see Karen Gillen in more stuff - she's damn cute - and I think I recall hearing she recently moved to LA - so maybe we'll see more of her in other things.

But y'know that brings up a point - since the UK filming schedule and writing schedule is a bit more.. I wouldn't say lax, but less intense - it could be possible that the 50th Anniversary thing wouldn't even air until next year - they'll just tease the hell out of it for 5-6 months after the end of 'Series 7b' and then we'll get it sometime in 2014