View Single Post
Old January 9 2013, 02:56 AM   #15
theenglish
Rear Admiral

Re: Revolution - season 1 part 2 -

137th Gebirg wrote: View Post
TheSeeker wrote: View Post
I'm looking forward to the show's return but I hope they even out Charlie's temperament a little. She swang too wildly from loving and trusting her Uncle to hating him and not trusting him.
In this context, she's playing a teenage girl quite remarkably well. In a world without jewel-encrusted cell phones and bedazzled denim jackets, what other outlets for a girl swimming in emotional tumult and mercurial judgment are there?

Seriously, though, I'm fed up with Aaron the Google-boy. He's been quite the fuck up from the beginning and I honestly can't imagine that guy surviving in such a hostile environment for very long. If the big black-out happened yesterday, I could understand how the character is being portrayed, but that's just it...the lights have been out for many years and he still kind of acts like an extra from Big Bang Theory.

Other than that, I'm really liking this show.
I don't have too much of a problem with his being unable to defend himself. He seems to have spent a number of years living in the peaceful farming community. The problem I do have is that, even as a non-farming member of that community, he should be in much better shape physically.
theenglish is offline   Reply With Quote