View Single Post
Old January 8 2013, 08:31 AM   #1027
doubleohfive
Fleet Admiral

Re: La-La Land to release 15-disc original series score set

plynch wrote: View Post
doubleohfive wrote: View Post

You have got to be fucking kidding me. You're making this big a fuss and you haven't even finished listening to the set in its entirety? Are you kidding?

To everyone else:

This is why I hate Star Trek. Not because of the shows or the writers or the movies or what not ... it's the fans. The arrogance, the entitlement, the selfish disregard for anything that isn't exactly what they want, and frankly, the complete ignorance of anything that doesn't jive with what they expect.

This thread was once so fun and now its all but been drained of any kind of joy or excitement. The damn set was a wet dream for most of you in this thread and now that it's finally here, with ~18 hours of music that wasn't previously available, all you guys can do is bitch and complain? Seriously? Seriously? Instead of listening to the music and *gasp* enjoying it, this thread has turned in to a MORE MORE MORE MORE chant for cue sheets and scores cut for each episode, etc. Give me a break! Is there no pleasing you people?

I'm not associated with La-La Land but hot damn, if I were, and I'd been following this thread (especially for the last few pages) you better believe I sure as shit wouldn't come back here after seeing all the rude entitlement some of you have been displaying.
QFT

Dalen Quaice wrote: View Post
What we have is what we have and all we will have from LA LA Land.
Which is stunning. Amazing. What people never thought they would ever really have, for over 40 years.

Dalen Quaice wrote: View Post
So essentially, we have the next 40 years to analyze it and create our own cue sheets.
Or just listen to the music and enjoy it.
doubleohfive is offline   Reply With Quote