View Single Post
Old January 7 2013, 02:08 PM   #30
Emher
Admiral

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Emher Send a message via Yahoo to Emher
Re: What are your plans for this year?

Danoz wrote: View Post
I'll have to send you a picture . Great experience. He came by headquarters the day after the election to meet campaign staff.

As for me...aside from health stuff, which is boring but necessary, the biggest thing I know will happen this year is I'll meet my sister's husband for the first time when he gets here from Japan in April. They got married Christmas day in japan, and while I've spoken to the guy on Skype, haven't actually met him. Should be interesting since while he technically is older then me, I am his senior according to Japanese custom. > : D
You are the sempai! Good position to be in . How is Japan treating you? I left in August for good.

Otherwise, me and a friend are going to try and go to New York for abut a week in either September or October. We've talked about going for a long time. Like, before 9/11 long, but now we've decided to actually do it if we just have the cash (read: I have the cash). Know there are a bunch of you NY, would love to meet up when we get there.
I'll be in New York or D.C. -- keep me in the loop, easy commute!
Awesome!

I've actually not been yet, my sister went there to Sendai in 2008 and she's decided to make it her home. Especially after meeting her now husband. My parents and younger sister went last year to see visit her. The plan was to go there this coming fall the the actual ceremony, but his mother has suddenly remembered that she's Buddhist and opposed the Shinto temple. So maybe they'll have one here in Sweden this summer.

Cool! I'll probably make a meet-up thread in the proper section when I know the exact dates.