View Single Post
Old January 6 2013, 04:36 PM   #994
Christopher
Writer

Re: La-La Land to release 15-disc original series score set

Dalen Quaice wrote: View Post
^LA LA Land should issue a bonus disc or discs with the complete cues, stings, overdubs and an apology for their lack of inclusion in an otherwise complete set. As is, the set has been falsely advertised. People (like me) bought the set based on the marketing and are disappointed. I wish I could return mine as everyday I am even more disappointed as I get deeper into the set. Sorry, but that is how I feel.
Good grief, do you have any idea how obnoxious you sound? Once more: this is a luxury item. It is not something you were entitled to have. The fact that this set even exists in any form is a miracle, more than any of us had any reason or right to expect would ever happen. You haven't been betrayed or cheated just because it wasn't exactly what you wanted it to be. If you expectanything in life to be exactly what you want, you're hopelessly naive. And you have no call to accuse and insult people just because reality didn't exactly match your expectations.

Written Worlds -- My blog
Christopher is online now   Reply With Quote